Med: Clerkship *Fun* Reading List

Posted On // 2 comments
I'm starting my clerkship year in medical school soon! This is the year where I'll be doing core clinical rotations in the hospital.

My hope is that I will be able to keep up some fun reading (one fiction and one non-fiction book) per rotation despite the anticipated busy schedule. And so, I'm sharing my planned reading list here to keep myself accountable and so that you can read along too, if you so choose.

Without further ado...

OB/GYN
Surgery
Neurology
Psychiatry
Pediatrics
Medicine

Do you have some personal favorite books that didn't make the list? Comment below with your recommendations!

2 comments:

  1. Sex is a Funny Word - Is a great book - for either your peds rotation or ob/gyn - its how to talk about sex in a very gender neutral way. Its designed for kids but very helpful for those of us learning to talk to kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singular Intimacies by Danielle Ofri for IM!

    ReplyDelete