Shark Tank: Week 17 recap

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I love Shark Tank. Hands down, favorite TV show a.t.m.

Last week, I recounted my woes with Groovebook and also compiled a list of cool Shark Tank products.

I just finished watching this week's episode and wanted to chime in about what I thought of the various companies.

So let's play a little game of "What would Darlina do?"

Shark Bait #1: Moberi





One Line Summary: Bike-powered smoothie cart

WWDD: Since there were no deals offered by the sharks, I can't really comment on that. But, I would start by putting Moberi into fitness centers. Pedal bikes and smoothies? Gyms seem like the perfect place for it! I would also be interested in a mobile bike-powered smoothie maker (like an add-on to existing bikes). That way you could put the ingredients into the blender, bike to work, and drink you're freshly made smoothie after your commute. I'd totally use that.

Shark Bait #2: Spy Escape and Evasion Program


One Line Summary: CIA Spy Program for super cool people

WWDD: Take this super awesome spy class. Duh. Also, I would definitely not build a spy ranch camp out in Utah. I would continue holding these sessions across the country as he currently runs it.

Shark Bait #3: DDP Yoga



One Line Summary: Yoga for men

WWDD: Sorry, I think I'd pass on this one. Not a fan of yoga in general. I don't think DDP Yoga would be that much different. The story behind it is kind of amazing but I'm not sure I buy it.

Shark Bait #4: Pancake Mix
One Line Summary: Gourmet flavored vegan & natural pancake/waffle mixes

WWDD: I wouldn't invest in this product or buy it in stores. Pancake mix is super easy to whip up at home. There's no need to shell out big bucks for gourmet pancake mix. Now if this were gourmet edible pancake dough on the other hand... Just kidding, that's gross. [See gourmet edible cookie dough post]

0 comments:

Post a Comment