Do or Do Not? The answer is Donut.

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Sun's finally out again and it was time for some a walking downtown!

Went back to Reading Terminal! (Yes, I've gone twice in one week already. No shame.)

This time, I finally tried some freshly made doughnuts from Beiler's bakery.

I've been meaning to try out their desserts ever since I drafted up a list of top Reading Terminal Market eats.

And now that day has finally come...

I present to you, perfection:

Here they are, sitting so nicely at the bottom of the bag.

First, the Fruity Pebbles doughnut: Ohmigosh. So good. I'm not a huge of fruity pebbles as a cereal. But boy did I like this fruity pebbles doughnut. The colorful flakes added just the right amount of crunchy on top with a nice, light fruity flavor. Very sweet!


Yabba dabba doo! (Bonus points if you get this reference.)

And then there was the Cookies n' Cream doughnut: I took of bite of this and went to Cloud 9. They were that good. I love Cookies n' Cream in general. Oreos are my favorite food group. (In my mind, there are a food group.) They had this rich frosting creme in the middle that just oozed deliciousness.


Should you buy these? YES YES YES YES. There is no question. The line was long but it was so worth it.

You can even watch them make donuts from scratch while you're waiting in line.



Flavors to try next: Elvis (PB, Banana & Bacon), Blueberry Fritter, Cinnamon Sweet Cream Cheese Filled (I don't remember the exact name), and of course, I'd get some more Fruity Pebbles and Cookies n' Cream.

Showdown: FP v. CC

If I had to choose between Fruity Pebbles and the Oreo donut, I'd probably have to go with the Oreo one. It had more nuances and was filled with such a delicious frosting. The fruity pebbles was a tad too sweet. But if I could, I'd get them both!


0 comments:

Post a Comment