Would YOU eat crickets?

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Guess what? I did it. I ate 25 crickets. And, I'll admit... it tasted good.

Wait, before you said "pics or it didn't happen"-- here's the proof:


It tasted mostly like chocolate and nuts and dates. There was no cricket leg to be seen. Glancing over the nutrition label, it appears that there aren't too many processed ingredients and that it has a reasonable amount of sugar.

Would I buy it again? Probably not. I wouldn't mind eating them again. But I don't think I would go out of my way to buy some. It was more of a "try-once" novelty. There would need to be some more improvements to flavor before I'm a fan.

But don't just take my word for it. Go try some! Like it or not, at least you'll have a cool story to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment