REVIEW: Happily Ever After Cafe (Philadelphia, PA)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I just found my new favorite cafe in Philly and it's called Happily Ever After! The entire place is filled with cute movie memorabilia and plush toys. (They even have an R2D2 trash can, no joke!) But even better, they have yummy food, drinks, and dessert.


What's better than having Yoda as your study buddy?

and having miniature lego displays as your table?



I had a Far Eastern Promises panini which was like a Korean BBQ sandwich. The flavor was good but I'd probably still to the sweets next time. I was hoping for from green tea froyo, but was just as happy with my green tea bubble tea.

This is a great study spot, although seating is limited. The few tables that they do have are close to outlets. The lighting is great and it's nice to people watch through the window when taking a little study break.

I thought I took more pictures but now I'm realizing that most of them were snapchats that I didn't save :( But don't worry! I'll be back soon to snap some more and to try their delightful looking froyos.



0 comments:

Post a Comment